AfroCandy Launch Her Own Social Network After She Was Restricted On Facebook

The controversial popular US-based Nigerian soft-P0*n actress & producer "Judith Opara Mazagwu", a.k.a AfroCandy has returned to Facebook, weeks after she was restricted from posting unclad pictures on her fb page by the social network admins.


Afrocandy, announced her comeback on her Facebook page during the week and said:
“I was gone for a minute now I am back again…I won’t be posting anymore sexy stuffs here because of the censorship imposed on me by Facebook. Even though I am not as explicit as the Hollywood stars are..on the social network.”
She also announced launching her own social network site. “For that reason I have created my own socialnetwork; www.afrocandysnetwork.com where I can post whatever I want and feel like,” she said.
Meanwhile, Afrocandy posted some x-rated pictures to show what the website is all about

Comments