Former Governor Alao-Akala Paranoid and Said; "Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid"

Interview with Former Governor Alao-Akala as he Paranoid and Said; "Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid"
He does not bleach? That hand may have fooled us i guess. In associate degree interview with Saturday Punch, former governor of Oyo State Chief Adebayo Alao-Akala, denied bleaching his skin and aforementioned anyone who says he is bleaching is incredibly stupid lol....



During the interview, a Punch newsman asked him, 'Is it a part of your own fashion to bleach?' OMG! cannot believe he asked that question straight up...lol. huge ups to the newsman.

Alao-Akala replied... Bleach? that's stupidity; you're asking a awfully stupid question, however am i able to bleach? you're terribly stupid to raise that question. What does one mean by that? What gave you that impression? (He force up his dress and undershirt to point out his truthful complexion.)Is this bleaching? have you ever seen the cream that i exploit that make me bleach or did you recognize or know me when I was black? thus if you would like to write down that, place it there that I said you're terribly stupid to request from me that sort of question. Don’t raise that sort of question once more. What you don’t know; you raise. You don’t even recognize my oldsters (my parent). Is my wife fretful or my children? I don’t know what gave anybody the impression that I bleach. You don’t know meme; do you even know what it takes to bleach? Read the full story on the punch.


Comments