Chris Brown Show More Love To Karrueche As He Call Her From Jail


Karrueche is still riding for Chris even after the couple split last month!

Last night, proving that the couple are still on speaking terms, the aspiring model took to Instagram to share a special message that Chris left his fans straight from jail. He thanked his fans for supporting his “Loyal” video which he dropped last week and he also told Karrueche that he loves her:
I’m calling all my fans, letting ya’ll know I love ya’ll. Thank ya’ll for all the support. Thanks for everything. The video just came out so I hope ya’ll enjoyed that. And most importantly, K, Karrueche, I love you.
These two and their on-again-off-again-on-again-off-again roller coaster is just too much. Will she go back once he is released on April 17?

Comments