D’banj Is Asking Young People To Think Out Of The Box - Charles Novia


D’Banj has a huge followership and he is well liked by many young people. He cuts across as a suave and hardworking young man.
With this new brand of his, Koko Garri, he is telling the young people out there that they too can be farmers and can be successful. I have read some snide remarks on social media blogs about Koko Garri by the usual dense ‘anonymous’ commentators and they are not complimentary in anyway. That is because they miss the point.

D’Banj is selling a brand and spreading a message. He is asking your young people to think out of the box. To see the Koko Garri initiative as a laughable project means those narrow minded people are as dense as the Kukuruku Forests in the Savannah.  Forget about the guy promoting the message for a bit and focus on the message. It is time to embrace farming.

I support that move. And for the records, I don’t know D’Banj. Neither am I an agent of the Agricultural Ministry and this is no PR stunt. I just BELIEVE in productivity and Agriculture is one of such areas I hold dear.

Go and farm, somebody.

Cool from Charles Novia

Comments